Virat Kohli Chalisa | Poetry for King Kohli | Kohli Poem by Nitin Bhavsar

Virat Kohli - The star, the vibrant, the hilarious player Indian cricket has produced in recent times. About Virat Kohli what can I say, he is simply the best !!
You can see his body language, the way he conducts himself on the field. The kind of calm and compose innings he builds over the period of time in a match is mind blowing and certainly a learning for every cricketer and an Indian cricket lover.
I hope people you know about his background and the story behind his beloved father and the Ranji match.
If not then I am no one to talk to about it but being known to that situation, I salute his passion for the game and his aspirations for playing for team INDIA. So here's a small try from my side in my writing that how he developed himself from childhood days and emerged as a National Hero. Salute you BOSS Kohli you are among the greatest and I assure you like others I will never ever stop praising you for the services which you are delivering at crucial times for India. Jai Hind.. Jai Bharat..


Post a Comment

0 Comments