A Beggar Speaks His Hear Out | Sad Poetry | Harsh Reality | Beggar Prank

YouTube Video LinK :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyGLyQ033VQ
One day while passing through the road I saw a beggar and suddenly my soul started asking me few questions and that made me to write this poem "Bhikari Se Mulaqat". It expresses the pain, the sentiments, the emotions of helpless beggars who are struggling for shelter, clothes and food. So here I request you next time you see a beggar help him out, so that it will give you a great peace of mind and you will be blessed by the GOD for sure. Always be helping towards needy people. Jai Hind.. Jai
Bharat..

Follow Nitin Bhavsar:
Facebook
Twitter
Insta - Nitin Bhavsar

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Nitin Bhavsar said…
This is my latest poem on Beggars of India..this poem of mine expresses the pain, the sentiments and the emotions of a helpless, needy beggar.. I hope u likes it..and next time when u see a beggar please help him or her out with some efforts from your end.

For more of my writing you can also visit my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Kavi.NitinBhavsar

Dear readers kindly provide me motivation so just a request in case you like my poems kindly become a follower on blogspot or join my facebook page so that we all can be on a single page and at the same time we will know each other. Jai Hind..Jai Bharat.. Regards - Nitin Bhavsar